Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Staff Nurse / Specialist Nurse
Location: Wimbledon, London
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000
Contract: Flexible, Permanent. Part time or Full time Contract - Days or Nights Available.
Joining a beautiful, outstanding facility, a fantastic opportunity has recently arisen for staff nurses to join the award winning team already in place. With a fantastic atmosphere and high staff morale, this particular facility has recently been awarded with a shortlist for "Team of the year" by the Nursing Times, while also being recognised as a "Centre of Excellence" by the organisation.
** Are you looking for a change? Do you feel undervalued in your current role? Do you want to develop and progress in your career? **
Joining one of the largest, most reputable healthcare providers in the UK within a staff nurse vacancy, this outstanding opportunity offers career development and training you will not be able to get anywhere else. My Client is huge on career progression, and I am looking for those who have high aspirations and ambitions and are looking to progress in their career.
This successful facility scored 5/5 on it's most recent QCQ report, and are now looking for passionate, professional nurses to join the fantastic team in place.
I am pleased to state, I am currently able to consider overseas nurses who require sponsorship for this role.
On top of a superb, supportive working environment, and competitive starting salary, my client also offers an unrivaled list of company-wide benefits, including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available.
- Comprehensive, Recognised Preceptorship scheme available.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24 hour counselling and legal information.
- Generous Financial reward for the Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discount; including M&S, Sainsburys, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods.
- Holiday and Travel Discounts.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, Dining out, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- Paid Breaks.
- Generous annual leave.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
Applicants must be an RMN, RNLD or RGN with a passion to gain experience within nursing homes, and hold a valid nursing NMC PIN.