- Company: Selection Recruitment
- Base Pay: £14.50 - £16.00 /Hour
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Reference ID: WM3-014
- Contact: Will McCaffrey
- Phone: 0161 694 9643
Role: Staff Nurse - Elderly Nursing Home
Qualification: RGN or RMN
Environment: Elderly Nursing Home
Location: Stafford, Staffordshire, West Midlands
Salary: Up to £16.00 per hour
Selection Recruitment currently have a superb opportunity in Stafford, Staffordshire, West Midlands, for a RGN or RMN, to work in an elderly nursing home.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse RGN or RMN role include:
- Salary of £14.50 per hour day shift or £16.00 per hour for night shift
- Full or part time
- Days or nights available
- 5.6 weeks’ annual leave entitlement
- Fully-compliant home at the most recent CQC inspection
- Uniform provided
- Superb training and development opportunities available
- Easily commutable from around Staffordshire, including Newport, Uttoxeter, Rugeley, Cannock, Lichfield
This is a great opportunity for staff nurses RGN or RMN looking to join a forward-thinking company committed to providing exceptional levels of elderly nursing care in in in Stafford, Staffordshire, West Midlands.
Due to the nature of this position, experience in a comparable environment providing care for older adults with general nursing needs and dementia would be advantageous.
For more information, or to apply, call Will today on 07711775705 or send your CV.
The successful applicant for this Staff Nurse RGN or RMN position will:
- Be a registered general nurse (RGN) or registered mental nurse (RMN)
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a clean DBS
- Live within a commutable distance of in Stafford, Staffordshire, West Midlands
- Have a current, valid NMC pin