Role: Staff Nurse - Elderly Nursing Home
Qualification: RGN or RMN
Environment: Elderly Nursing Home
Location: Stafford, Staffordshire, West Midlands
Salary: Up to £16.00 per hour
Selection Recruitment currently have a superb opportunity in Stafford, Staffordshire, West Midlands, for a RGN or RMN, to work in an elderly nursing home.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse RGN or RMN role include:
- Salary of £14.50 per hour day shift or £16.00 per hour for night shift
- Full or part time
- Days or nights available
- 5.6 weeks’ annual leave entitlement
- Fully-compliant home at the most recent CQC inspection
- Uniform provided
- Superb training and development opportunities available
- Easily commutable from around Staffordshire, including Newport, Uttoxeter, Rugeley, Cannock, Lichfield
This is a great opportunity for staff nurses RGN or RMN looking to join a forward-thinking company committed to providing exceptional levels of elderly nursing care in in in Stafford, Staffordshire, West Midlands.
Due to the nature of this position, experience in a comparable environment providing care for older adults with general nursing needs and dementia would be advantageous.
For more information, or to apply, call Will today on Apply Now >> or send your CV.
The successful applicant for this Staff Nurse RGN or RMN position will:
- Be a registered general nurse (RGN) or registered mental nurse (RMN)
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a clean DBS
- Live within a commutable distance of in Stafford, Staffordshire, West Midlands
- Have a current, valid NMC pin