- Company: Selection Recruitment
- Base Pay: £14.00 - £15.00 /Hour
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Reference ID: WM3-017
- Contact: Will McCaffrey
- Phone: 0161 694 9643
Role: Staff Nurse – Nights Only
Environment: Elderly nursing home
Location: Near Hereford, Herefordshire, West Midlands
Hours: 36 or 48 per week, nights
Salary: Up to £15.00 per hour
Staff Nurse - RGN - Elderly nursing home – near Hereford, Herefordshire, £14.00 to £15.00 per hour.
Selection Recruitment are working with a large, recently elderly nursing home near the Hereford area of Herefordshire, West Midlands, who are looking for a staff nurse RGN to join their team.
This home near Hereford, Herefordshire, West Midlands, forms part of a small exclusive portfolio of boutique nursing homes across the region and is part of a company renowned for offering superb training and development opportunities in large nursing homes of an exceptional standard.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse RGN role include:
- Hourly rate of up to £15.00 per hour, amongst the best across the region
- 36 or 48 hour (per week) contract available
- Excellent opportunities for training, development and progression
- Uniform provided
- Free parking on site
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Excellent staffing ratios, amongst the best in the care industry
- Easily commutable from Hereford, Kingsthorne, Ledbury, Leominster and Ross-On-Wye
- Permanent Night shift
This home offers nursing care of the highest standard with qualified and experienced professionals on duty day and night, as well as a large team of fully trained healthcare assistants to offer support at all times.
This is a great opportunity for a Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse (RGN) near Hereford, Herefordshire, West Midlands to join a company renowned for developing and progressing its staff in a beautiful, recently refurbished care home finished to an exceptional standard.
The responsibilities of this Staff Nurse RGN role include:
- Liaising with other nurses to provide person-centred care
- Upholding and adhering to relevant legislation
- Administration and safe storage of medications
- Overseeing a team of healthcare assistants
- Reporting any issues or concerns to the Home Manager and Deputy Manager
For more information or to apply for this position, email your CV or call Will on 07711 775705
The successful applicant for this Staff Nurse (RGN) role will:
- Have a current, valid registration with the NMC
- Live within a commutable distance of Hereford, Herefordshire, West Midlands
- Be able to provide two satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom