Job Title - Staff Nurse
Location - Glasgow
Salary - £23,000 - £25,000 (Negotiable depending on experience and hours)
Hours - Full time, Days or Nights Available
I am currently looking for positive, pro-active registered nurses to join a fantastic team already in place - this is an exciting opportunity to really make this project your own and to progress into managerial experience within a solid and supportive organisation. You will receive a comprehensive induction package, continuous training and ongoing support to up-skill and develop yourself - if you are looking to progress into senior management positions, there are no better opportunities available in the UK. This particular home has a low staff turn-over and an experienced management team, and a looking to give nurses the autonomy and freedom within the role.
The outstanding national healthcare provider has repeatedly been voted as the only healthcare organisation within "The Times' Top 25 big business' to work for" - an accolade voted for by their own staff members which is a fantastic testimony to the support and fantastic working atmosphere they have helped to develop.
My Client is huge on career progression, and is looking for those who have high aspirations and ambitions and are looking to progress in their career.
Your experience may not be exactly matched to the role, but the most important thing is a positive attitude and a passion for nursing. If you have the hunger to develop and progress, this is the perfect role for you. The home has fantastic transport links and is easily accessible via public transport links.
On top of a superb working environment, and competitive starting salary, my client also offers an unrivalled list of company-wide benefits, including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24 hour counselling and legal information
- Generous Financial reward for the Refer a Friend Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, dining out, Theme park and Attractions
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Paid Breaks
- Generous annual leave
- Stakeholder pension plan
Applicants must be a nurse with a passion to gain experience within nursing homes, and hold a valid nursing NMC PIN. You must have good written and verbal communication skills, proactive, and able to work autonomously in the role.