Appoint Group Vacancy
RGN / RMN Staff Nurse
Colne, Lancashire - easily accessible via public transport
£13.00 per hour
Outstanding CQC report
This lovely medium-sized nursing home caters for older people in a residential and homely environment. They offer general nursing care, dementia nursing and palliative care for the elderly. As part of a large healthcare group, the management team are extremely supportive and like to invest time and effort into giving as much guidance and training new nurses may require.
The home is situated in a lovely area and has a sensory garden for residents to enjoy. This beautiful home has good road links to Burnley, Keighley and Blackburn, as well as being well-connected to a train station and bus routes.
Person Specification - All applicants must be a qualified Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) with a valid NMC Pin. You must be motivated and passionate about delivering high quality care. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
Benefits and Incentives
- £750 welcome bonus
- NMC registration paid (£120)
- DBS paid (£44)
- Employee discount scheme for holidays and various shops such as Thomas Cook, Sainsbury's, M&S, B&Q, Argos, Boots etc.
- Referral bonus - refer a friend and receive £500
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Relocation package available
- Help with temporary accommodation for those relocating
- Extensive training and induction programme
- Opportunities for personal development and career progression
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme
- Free parking
- Free uniform
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Iona Newton on 01489 774 216.