Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title - Staff Nurse - RMN - Independent Hospital
Location - Stockport
Salary - £30,000 Per Annum
Hours - Full time or Part Time, Days or Nights available (24-42 hours per week available)
** Are you looking for a change? Do you feel undervalued in your current role? Do you want to develop and progress in your career? **
Joining one of the largest, most reputable healthcare providers in the UK within a staff nurse vacancy, this outstanding opportunity offers career development and training you will not be able to get anywhere else. My Client is huge on career progression, and I am looking for those who have high aspirations and ambitions and are looking to progress in their career.
This is a unique chance to join an outstanding, purpose designed Independent Hospital in the Stockport area. Everyone has their own living area and bedrooms, which are designed to specifications of Dementia and anti-ligature.
On top of a superb working environment, and competitive starting salary, my client also offers an unrivalled list of company-wide benefits, including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available.
- Comprehensive, Recognised Preceptorship scheme available.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24 hour counselling and legal information.
- Generous Financial reward for the Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsburys, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods.
- Holiday and Travel Discounts.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, dining out, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- Paid Breaks.
- Generous annual leave.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
Applicants must be an RMN, and hold a valid nursing NMC PIN.
If this position sounds of interest to yourself, and you are a registered nurse, please do get back in touch on 01489 774205, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential, informal chat.