Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title - Clinical Nurse Manager
Location - Hull, Kingston upon Hull
Salary - Circa £35,000
Hours - Full time (40 hours)
Contract type - Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has recently arisen for a registered nurse (RGN or RMN) to join one of the most pro-active, supportive organisations in the UK. This outstanding facility offers outstanding mental health support for individuals aged 18 and over, and include organic and functional mental health.
This facility aims to be a fun and supportive environment, while also challenging and pushing people to their best of their ability. In this position, you will get the full support of one of the largest UK healthcare providers, including opportunities to gain formal qualifications for free, while learning and developing under a motivated, passionate and qualified Facility Manager. This position is an exciting step forward into senior management positions.
On top of brilliant, realistic career development opportunities, my client also offers an unrivalled list of company-wide benefits, including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Master's Degree courses available.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24 hour counselling and legal information.
- Generous Financial reward for the Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods.
- Holiday and Travel Discounts.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, dining out, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- Paid Breaks.
- Generous annual leave.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
You will need to be a confident communicator, an effective leader and a skilled clinician; committed to creating a nurturing environment for residents and for staff. It goes without saying that you will be the perfect blend of dedication, competence and compassion; able to motivate and inspire a multi-disciplinary team to deliver all-round excellence, ensuring that the people are supported to feel valued and safe.
All applicants must have a valid NMC pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK without restriction.