Our client is the major Health facility on the beautiful Island of Guernsey, in the Channel Islands; we are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Staff Nurse to join their Mental Health Team.
This is a full-time role of 37.5 hours per week.
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Mental Health staff. As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Mental Health Nurse role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
The island of Guernsey is in the Channel Islands and has a population of 65,000. It has some of Britain's finest and best-kept beaches, an especially mild and sunny climate, and an offbeat, historic harbor town in St. Peter's Port, the island's capital. Our client delivers a diverse range of services including diagnosing and treating patients with mental illnesses in the hospital complex, while also supporting people in the wider community.
- Registered Mental Health Nurse with valid NMC Registration.
- A minimum of one year's post-graduate Acute Mental Health experience.
- Be working towards, or to show willingness to undertake further education.
The benefits of working in Guernsey include:
- A competitive salary, plus £1,000 bonus after one year in post, and a further £3,000 upon completion of two year’s service.
- A relocation package or single subsidised accommodation can be provided.
- A continental atmosphere where the people are friendly, and tax rates are considerably lower than the UK average.
For an overall summary of all Medic Mental Health jobs click HERE.