Staff Nurse - Mental Health Hospital - £30,000 p/a - Dundee- Easily Accessible by public transport
A staff nurse (RMN or RNLD) vacancy is available in a small adult mental health hospital located in Dundee. You will be working within a 20 bedded service dedicated to providing treatment for adults suffering with mental illness. There is now an opportunity for another nurse to join the team.
The responsibilities of the Staff Nurse include:
- Medication and associated documentation, assisting Health Care Professionals in the overall care of residents.
- Creating effective Care Plans and carrying out treatment plans, using good nursing techniques
- Assisting with patients needs
- Working with the care team to provide excellent care and maintaining a safe, secure and tranquil atmosphere
All applicants require:
- Registered Learning Disabilities, Mental Health Nurse qualification with a valid NMC PIN
- Experience with adult mental health is preferable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Satisfactory references and DBS check
- Dedication to the role
The Staff Nurse package includes:
- A salary of up to £30,000 p/a depending on experience
- Training and development provided to progress.
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Ongoing training and development