A small private hospital in Haringey currently has a Staff Nurse vacancy on day shifts in their Outpatients Department.
The salary available for this Staff Nurse role is up to £30,000 per annum and the successful candidate will also benefit from private medical plans, life assurance, a generous annual leave allowance and support for on-going training and development.
This is a full time position with a 37.5 hour working week.
Candidates for this Staff Nurse post should be a Registered Adult/General Nurse (RGN) with a valid NMC Pin.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- At least 1 years’ post-registration experience, ideally in a surgical or theatre setting
- Good clinical skills and knowledge and able to plan and deliver high quality nursing care to a caseload of patients
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills
- Good IT skills
- Knowledge and understanding of both CQC requirements and Clinical Governance
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other specialist nursing vacancies in clinics and private hospitals throughout Greater London, please contact Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment on 01535 604940.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.