Staff Nurse - Paediatrics - London
£30,000.00 - £36,000.00 /Year
It`s Time For A Change...
I am currently in partnership with the leading Paediatric hospital which is based In Central London, the hospital are looking to recruit a determined individual who is eager to learn and develop within their field. This is a great opportunity for you to take your career to the next level where you will receive professional development and ongoing training.
The hospital is situated in a fantastic location which offers excellent transport links making it very commutable for the chosen candidate. The hospital is the number 1 private hospital in the UK and this is a chance for you to be a part of it.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working as a Children`s Nurse
- NMC Registered with a valid RN1/RNA and/or RN8/RNC (or equivalent)
- Basic/Intermediate Paediatric Life Support
- Understanding of Safeguarding issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Competent with computers and able to use clinical systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent clinical governance and experience with audits
- Ability to work within a team and independently
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that each child is assessed and that their care is planned, implemented and evaluated in negotiation with the patient`s family, and that this is accurately documented
- Provide care with a developing clinical understanding of the therapies and drugs used within paediatrics and be competent in their administration
- Understands the correct use and assembly of required equipment, understand safety precautions and ensure appropriate cleaning of equipment
- To be competent in the administration of medication, including intravenous route
- Maintaining and monitoring levels of stock to ensure there are adequate levels of supplies
- To ensure clinical practice is evidence based or peer reviewed
If you are successful in securing this position you will receive a salary in the region of £32,205- £36,271 plus some amazing benefits.
If you believe you are a suitable candidate for this positions please click apply now or alternatively call 0207 861 8950 EX 1515 (ask to speak to James Martin)
-Experience working as a Children`s Nurse
•NMC Registered with a valid RN1/RNA and/or RN8/RNC (or equivalent)
•Basic/Intermediate Paediatric Life Support
•Understanding of Safeguarding issues
•Excellent written and verbal communication
•Competent with computers and able to use clinical systems
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills
•Excellent clinical governance and experience with audits
•Ability to work within a team and independently