Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) – Luxury Nursing Home
Location: Poole, Dorset
Salary: £27,000 - £31,500 per annum based on 42-hour contract - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time hours available
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available – paid breaks
Contract type: Permanent
*£1000 Welcome Bonus for all new nurses that join the company*
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 / 6*
Further Details: We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Registered Nurse to work within a fantastic Nursing Home based in Poole. Offering excellent standards of care with a superb reputation, the Nursing Home offers general elderly nursing, dementia nursing, palliative, respite, residential and post-operative care. The home has various facilities and features for residents such as a cinema room, salon, café, activity rooms, a library as well as private dining areas for when family and friends visit.
Each patient receives tailored care packages to their needs and they are all treated as an individual. The home has achieved an excellent reputation for care quality. The service is always focused on offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents. We are looking for newly-qualified or experienced nurses who share this passion for quality care.
The Manager can accommodate both part time and full time hours. They can be flexible with regards to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose to work day shifts only or night shifts only or a mixture of both if you prefer. You are paid for all your breaks.
We welcome applications from newly-qualified or experienced nurses.
Employee Benefits include:
• Comprehensive training scheme – all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
• Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
• Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
• £1000 welcome bonus
• Relocation package available up to £1000 for those relocating within the UK
• Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
• Annual pay reviews
• Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Travel discounts
• Cash Plan discount card
• The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
• Hot meal provided whilst on duty
• Free uniform provided
• Paid Breaks
• Free parking
• National Employment Savings Trust pension
• Life assurance
• Indemnity insurance
• 28 days’ annual leave including bank holidays
• Sick pay – 6 weeks’ paid sick pay
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Erin Banner on Apply Now >> or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org