Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Staff Nurse - RGN, RMN or RNLD
Salary: up to £28,300 per annum
Contract: permanent, full-time, part-time, days/nights
Services: This lovely home is one of Lincolnshire's most popular nursing and residential homes, providing nursing, residential care, respite care, end-of-life care, and care for those who are physically disabled. Consisting of two units. one deals mainly with residents who have physical disabilities and the other is more of a general nursing unit.
Person Specification: Our client is seeking a Registered Nurse with a valid NMC registration - we are happy to consider RGNs, RMNs or RNLDs. All candidates must be fully eligible to live and work in the UK without sponsorship. You will also be passionate and hard-working, with strong experience post-qualification, ideally in a supervisory or managerial role.
- 33 days of annual leave
- Employee discount scheme
- Structured and on-going training scheme
- Career development opportunities
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- £1000 for referring a friend to the company
- The opportunity to become a specialist Champion
- Comprehensive induction
- The cost of your DBS check paid for by the company
- Free uniform
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
Applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.