Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN
Contract: permanent, full-time, part-time
Services: This lovely care home has dedicated units providing specialist nursing care to people with dementia, and to those with enduring mental-health issues. They look to support residents in living as independently as possible.
Person Specification: Our client is seeking a Registered Nurse with a valid NMC registration - we are happy to consider RGNs or RMNs. All candidates must be fully eligible to live and work in the UK without sponsorship. You will also be passionate and hard-working, with strong experience post-qualification, ideally in a supervisory or managerial role.
- 33 days of annual leave
- Employee discount scheme
- Structured and on-going training scheme
- Career development opportunities
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- £1000 for referring a friend to the company
- The opportunity to become a specialist Champion
- Comprehensive induction
- The cost of your DBS check paid for by the company
- Free uniform
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
To apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Iona Newton on 01489 774 216.
Applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.