Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN
Contract: permanent, full-time, part-time
Services: This lovely care home set in well kept, landscaped grounds, provides care from general nursing to specialised support for people with dementia. They involve residents and, as far as possible, their families, in all care decisions. Each person has a named key worker and their own dedicated care plan. They work well with the local GP, and ensure great communication between every member of the team.
Person Specification: Our client is seeking a Registered Nurse with a valid NMC registration - we are happy to consider RGNs or RMNs. All candidates must be fully eligible to live and work in the UK without sponsorship. You will also be passionate and hard-working, with strong experience post-qualification, ideally in a supervisory or managerial role.
- 33 days of annual leave
- Employee discount scheme
- Structured and on-going training scheme
- Career development opportunities
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- £1000 for referring a friend to the company
- The opportunity to become a specialist Champion
- Comprehensive induction
- The cost of your DBS check paid for by the company
- Free uniform
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
Applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.