Staff Nurse / RGN- Ward
Salary: £26,000 (£13.33 per hour)
Hours: Full Time (37.5 hrs)
Contract Type: Permanent
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated and forward thinking Staff Nurse / RGN to join a fantastic team at a very reputable private hospital in Gloucestershire. The hospital is bright, warm and welcoming with a team that are lovely, friendly and down to earth.Treatments at the hospital include hip and knee replacements, cataract surgery, spinal surgery and varicose vein treatments through to cosmetic procedures such as breast enlargement, rhinoplasty, liposuction and Gynaecomastia (male breast). The team are known for delivering exemplary standards of patient care. The service enjoys a fantastic reputation, is in a central location and is easily accessible via public transport links around Gloucestershire.
What you'll be doing:
- As Staff Nurse / RGN you will be working in a multi-disciplinary environment providing excellent patient care.
- As Staff Nurse / RGN you will have rotation of duties to the outpatient department as well as the ward.
- As Staff Nurse / RGN you will provide a comprehensive range of care to all types of surgical patient's both pre and post operatively.
What you'll need:
- As Staff Nurse / RGN you will have your registered nursing qualification or equivalent
- As Staff Nurse / RGN you will be registered with the NMC
- As Staff Nurse / RGN you will have proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- As Staff Nurse / RGN you will have flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
Key employee benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 33 days annual leave including Bank Holidays (pro rata for part-time)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Unsociable Hours Enhancement
For more information and or to apply please call Jessica Osborne on 01489 774202 and or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This location is commutable from: Cheltenham, Gloucester and Stroud