Staff Nurse – RGN/RMN/RNLD
From £15.00 per hour
36 – 48 hours per week
One of our leading clients is looking to recruit an experienced Nurse for their care home near Edgware. This is a fantastic opportunity with a reputable healthcare provider and extremely low staff turn over. The home has a very relaxed atmosphere and very friendly staff.
What is in it for you?
- From £15.00 per hour
- Full time hours 36 to 48 hours per week
- Comprehensive induction & training programme
- Free Uniform
- Food available, including Hot Meals, Fruit and filtered water
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Pension Scheme
And your responsibilities?
- Providing a high level of care to our residents ensuring their wellbeing
- Accurately recording observations in accordance with the resident's conditions
- Administering Medications
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Identifying and managing residents nursing needs
- Care planning
- Monitoring care delivery
- Assisting our residents as necessary
- Achieve quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and health legislation
- Leading the care teams by example, teaching and role modeling best practice
To apply for this position or to register your interest in new roles please send you up to date CV to Dawmer Ltd, alternatively call 0207 112 8666 for further information.
Keywords: Staff Nurse, Nurse, RGN, RMN, RNLD, General nursing, Mental health nursing, Elderly nursing, Care Home nurse, Nursing home, Staff Nurse jobs, Edgware, Middlesex, Greater London, London, London jobs, Edgware