Staff Nurse Vacancy ( RMN / RGN / RNLD )
Location: Wadhurst, East Sussex
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 per annum (negotiable depending on experience) enhancements on top of basic salary for unsocial hours
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Contract type: Permanent
Job details: A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a substantially motivated, experienced and skilled nurse to work for one of the UK's leading providers of private mental health care. This service has an outstanding reputation both for the service they deliver and for the investment that they make in their people and their environment. This Hospital offers an extensive range of mental health services including Acute Mental Health (Outpatient), Adult Mental Health (Complex Care) and CAMHS. We are happy to consider RMNs, RNLDs, RGNs or RSCNs for this vacancy.
We are happy to offer a relocation package of a £1000 to anyone who relocates for this vacancy and you will receive another £1000 when you start. We are also able to help with transport costs (driver will collect staff from the train station and bring them on site) and there is also a rotation programme so you will gain experience in different services lines, such as Rehab and Recovery, Acute Adult Mental Health and CAMHS.
Person Specification: You must have the ability to manage a busy ward environment on an on-going basis and be committed to providing the highest quality of care to patients, carers and purchasers of our client's service. You must have interpersonal skills of the highest order to liaise with numerous professionals. You must also be able to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously whilst ensuring the highest quality standards are achieved at the ward level. You must have good knowledge of the Mental Health Act, patient centric and commitment to delivering high quality care and fine-tuned decision making skills. Applicants must be qualified as a Mental Health Nurse, Learning Disability Nurse, General / Adult Nurse, Children's Sick Nurse (RSCN) and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
- An annual payment of £1,000 for continuous service for the first three years
- £1000 golden handshake - welcome money when you start (you don't have to pay this back)
- £500 relocation / settlement fee (you don't have to pay this back)
- 3-4 week FREE temporary accommodation whilst you look for permanent accommodation
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays, and extra leave after 5 and 10 years' service
- Enhancements for unsocial hours (20% extra for weekends and nights and 50% extra for bank holidays and 30% extra for overtime)
- Subsidised meals on shift (£1 per meal)
- Preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
- SMART Pension scheme with employer contribution
- SMART childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Just drive scheme
- Free parking on site
- Employee Benefits for you scheme - offering a wide range of discounts, high street vouchers and gift cares, online vouchers and cash back offers
- The hospital offers nurses to diversify (clinical specialisms and management courses)
- Clinical professional development - nurse-led panel, career development and intranet resources
The hospital is committed to the development and well-being of all staff and provides regular supervision, on-going training and access to company-wide career opportunities. Further to this is the opportunity to work within a leading brand of independent mental health care providers, and to work in a friendly environment.
For more information or to apply for the position please contact Erin Banner on 01489 774 204. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org