Registered Nurse ( RMN or RGN or RNLD )
Location: Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Salary: £12.32 - £16.00 per hours (£27,000 - £35,000 per annum - negotiable depending on experience) paid breaks
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available
Contract type: Permanent
**£1000 welcome bonus for all new nurses joining the company**
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire. The Care Home offers an extensive range of high quality care in a homely environment, including nursing, dementia, convalescence, palliative and respite care.. The Care Home enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
The Care Home is committed to the development and well-being of all staff and provides regular supervision, on-going training and access to company-wide career opportunities
In the case of newly qualified nurses, the home offers a fantastic preceptorship programme.
Employee Benefits include:
- Preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
- Excellent work environments
- Staff Health Benefits including a confidential hotline to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisor's, access to free physiotherapy and discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on dental care
- £1000 welcome bonus
- We cover the cost of NMC registration
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
- Staff Health Benefits
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Cash Plan discount
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
- 28 days paid annual leave
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Erin Banner on 01489 774 204 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org