Registered Nurse ( RMN or RGN or RNLD)
Location: Crosby, near Liverpool
Salary: £13 - £14 per hour (negotiable depending on experience) £22,800 - £34,500 per annum
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available – paid breaks
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work within a very reputable Care Home located near Crosby, near Liverpool.
The Care Home is a large, purpose-built and well-equipped home that has been carefully designed to provide a safe and supportive environment for the care of older residents.
The Care home is located on a local bus route and is within walking distance from shops and amenities. The Care Home offers a wide range of care including dementia care, convalescence, respite care, and palliative care. They are also able to offer care to those who require rehabilitation services, having learning difficulties or who have Parkinson’s disease.
The Care Home enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose to work day shifts only or night shifts only or a mixture of both if you prefer. Long days are 8AM-8PM, shorter days are 8AM – 2PM AND 2PM – 8PM and night shifts 8PM – 8AM. You are paid for all of your breaks.
We are offering a £1000 welcome bonus for all new nurses who start in the home.
Employee Benefits include:
• Preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
• Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
• £1000 welcome bonus
• Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
• Excellent work environments
• Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
• Staff Health Benefits
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Cash Plan discounts
• The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44
• Hot meal provided whilst on duty
• Uniform provided
• Paid Breaks
• You will be paid for all clinical handovers
• Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
• 20 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Erin Banner on 01489 774 204 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com