Staff Nurse ( RMN or RGN )
Location: Middlesborough, Cleveland
Salary: £12.74 per hour ( £23,000 - £30,000 ) £1,000 welcome bonus
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available – paid breaks
Contract type: Permanent
**Relocation package available**
**£1,000 Welcome Bonus**
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work within a very reputable Care Home located near Middlesbrough, in Cleveland. The Nursing Home is rated “excellent” by the CQC and provides high quality care for those requiring nursing care and convalescence, as well as palliative care, and care for those with Parkinson’s disease and respite. They also offer specialist care to physically disabled people aged over 50, and residential care.
The team are very welcoming and accommodating, so we are especially looking for someone who can get on well with people and who has a caring, kind and positive outlook. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
The Nursing Home is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
We are now offering a £1000 welcome bonus to all new nurses who join this nursing home.
What we are looking for: Applicants must be RGN or RMN trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
Employee Benefits include:
• Preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
• £1000 welcome bonus
• Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
• Excellent work environments
• Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
• Paid breaks
• Reimbursement for your NMC Pin renewal each year
• Staff Health Benefits
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Cash Plan discount
• The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
• Hot meal provided whilst on duty
• Uniform provided
• Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
• 20 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Erin Banner on 01489 774 204 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org