Registered Nurse ( RMN or RGN or RNLD )
Location: Leicester, Leicestershire
Salary: £13.26 per hour - £14 per hour - £24,500 - £33,000 per annum (negotiable depending on experience) including paid breaks
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available – paid breaks
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work within an elderly nursing home in Leicester. The Care Home is in a convenient location, close to shops and is on a local bus route. The home provides residential, nursing, nursing dementia, convalescence, palliative care and respite. They also offer specialist care for those who have experienced a stroke. The Care Home enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
We are offering a £1000 welcome bonus for all new nurses that join this home.
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
Employee Benefits include:
• Preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
• Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
• £1000 welcome bonus
• Clinical handovers are paid for
• Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
• Staff Health Benefits
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Cash Plan discount
• The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company
• Hot meal provided whilst on duty
• Uniform provided
• Paid Breaks
• Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
• 28 days paid annual leave
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Erin Banner on 01489 774 204 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com