Staff Nurse ( RMN or RGN or RNLD )
Service type: Specialist Residential Service for adults with mental health conditions, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
Salary: £13.71 per hour / £24,500 - £26,700 per annum excellent benefits
Hours: Full Time, Mixture of Days, Nights and weekends on a rotational basis
Further Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced RMN or RNLD to work within a Specialist Residential Service in Nottingham. This facility offers specialist nursing care for adults with mental health needs, challenging behaviour or complex needs. Some individuals may also have intellectual disability and some may have a forensic background with associated risk or be on a Community Treatment Order. The service is in a convenient location, close to shops and is on a local bus route.
- Carry out general nursing responsibilities including the overall well-being of the residents and assisting with the formulation and implementation of nursing standards within the unit.
- To carry out on-going assessments to determine individual needs and assist with the formulation of personal care plans.
- Work closely with the residents to promote greater independence and encourage a wide range of activities.
- Candidates should be RMN or RNLD qualified.
- Have previous experience within a nursing role working with adults with learning disabilities and/ or Mental Health / challenging behaviours.
- Candidates must be have a valid and up to date PIN.
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
- A bespoke personal development programme with continuing professional development
- Free parking
- Free life cover
- Contributory pension scheme
- Clinical handovers are paid for
- Employee discount scheme
- 5.6 weeks of paid annual leave
- Sick pay at the Managers discretion
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Banner on 01489 774 204 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.