Staff Nurse RMN or RNLD
Location: Dewsbury (West Yorkshire)
Salary: £28,750 - £29,750 per annum
Shifts: Structured Rotational Shift Pattern
Hours: 40 hours per week
Service Type / Job Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen for newly qualified or experienced nurse to work with a prestigious hospital in Dewsbury. The service focuses upon supporting and rehabilitating individuals so they are able to manage their condition and return to living in the community. The service offers a safe and therapeutic environment, supporting two different service user groups: a rehabilitation service for men with mental health issues and a learning disabilities ward for men with learning disabilities, associated mental health conditions (inc. Autism) and behaviours that challenge.
- An annual payment of £1,000 for continuous service for the first three years
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays, and extra leave after 5 and 10 years' service,
- Subsidised meals on shift
- Preceptorship for newly qualified nurses
- SMART pension scheme with employer contribution
- SMART childcare vouchers
- Cycle scheme
- Just drive scheme
- Free parking on site
- Employee Benefits scheme - offering a wide range of discounts, high street vouchers and gift cares, online vouchers and cash back offers
- The hospital offers nurses to diversify (clinical specialisms and management courses)
- Clinical professional development - nurse-led panel, career development and intranet resources.
The hospital is committed to the development and well-being of all staff and provides regular supervision, on-going training and access to company-wide career opportunities. Further to this is the opportunity to work within a leading brand of independent mental health care providers, and to work in a friendly environment.
Person Specification: Applicants must be trained in mental health nurse (RMN) or learning disabilities nurse (RNLD) and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure.
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Banner on 01489 774 204 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.