Nurse - EMI
Health Recruit Network
£15,500 - £16,000 /Year
Nurse required in Stafford, EMI Nursing Home, Excellent CQC, up to £16.00 per hour, Days or Nights, Full time & Part time hours per week.
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a well established EMl nursing home in Stafford. My client offers Dementia, Mental Health & Physical Disabilities care treatment to Elderly groups.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
- Staff Nurse
- Days / Nights - Full time & Part Time Hours per week
- Dementia, Mental Health & Physical Disabilities
- £15.50 - £16.00 per hour
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Excellent Induction
• Free Parking & Company bonuses
Skills and responsibilities
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Active NMC Pin