An exciting opportunity has arisen within a private hospital in the Borough of Haringey for a Registered Nurse to join the team on their Surgical Ward.
This is a full time position with a 37.5 hour working week and the salary offered is up to £30,000 per annum, with staff benefits including private medical cover, life assurance, optical and dental plans and 5 weeks annual leave per year.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult/General Nurse (RGN)
- At least 1 years post-registration experience within a surgical ward setting
- Confident in all areas of care planning and delivery to a high standard
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally have experience in the private healthcare sector with knowledge of clinical governance
- Ideally have completed ENB998 or a recognised mentorship qualification and have evidence of continuing professional development
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other clinical vacancies in the private healthcare sector throughout Greater London, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.