Staff Nurse - The Heart of England
Magnificent opportunity for Nurses interested in developing their career alongside exceptional medical professionals in the second largest NHS Trust from UK!
Synergy Medical is working in partnership with the Heart of England NHS Trust. The Trust covers 3 sites in Birmingham and surrounding areas - Heartlands Hospital, Good Hope Hospital and Solihull Hospital - and provides a full range of general inpatient, outpatient and day case services.
The Heart of England is now recruiting both experienced and newly qualified Nurses for all specialities!
If you would like to develop your career in a supported environment with outstanding opportunities for continued education, then we would love to hear from you!
• Band 5 salary (£21,909 - £28,462)
• Permanent NHS contract
• Standard working week of 37.5 hours and a flexible timetable
• Holiday entitlement of 27 days per year plus 8 public holidays
• Outstanding working environment with amazing opportunities for professional development in your chosen speciality and continued education
• Brilliant pension Scheme
• Excellent transport links to help you make the most of your spare time
• Easy access to airports
• Great relocation package
As an agency that cares about your career development, we will support you in finding the most suitable job that comes with credibility and responsibility to help you grow. We will support you through your interview and compliance process to ensure starting your new job is as smooth as possible.
We are a team of committed and friendly Consultants waiting for your call!
Synergy Medical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.