Staff Nurse, Mental Health Hospital
Staff Nurse - Mental Health Hospital - Norwich, Norfolk - £32,000!Work for an innovative, bespoke mental health care provider!
This vacancy is with a mental health hospital that differ from all other mental health hospitals. Catering for the needs of women who have struggled in mainstream mental health organisations, this hospital offers a more therapeutic approach to their complex challenging behaviours. The hospital has a great reputation for their innovative approach to mental health and are able to keep such high standards of care through their high staff ratios.
This generously paid staff nurse vacancy is with a hospital based in Norwich, Norfolk who offer care for up to 10 women at each time. These women are often faced with complex challenging disorders or are detained under the mental health act. The hospital are looking for a nurse who has the compassion and patience needed to act with dignity and respect for all service users. They are looking for like minded staff nurses with the experience of working in a similar environment.
- Monitoring patients' conditions
- Carrying out treatment plans
- Assisting with patient needs
- Building and maintaining healthy and professional relationships with the service users, relatives and colleagues
- Using initiative to respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manner
- Documenting and administering medication
- Must be a registered nurse (RMN/RGN/RNLD) with a valid NMC pin
- Previous experience in a similar setting
- RGN/RNLD must have up to date knowledge/experience within mental health
- At least 1 years post qualification experience in a nursing role
- Ambition to progress and learn
- Competitive pay packages
- Generous annual leave
- Salary Sacrifice Electronic Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Flexible Working
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Commitment to equality and diversity
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy