- Company: Selection Recruitment
- Base Pay: £15.00 /Hour
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Reference ID: EK5-005
- Contact: Emma Kenny
- Phone: 07480 580500
Role: Staff Nurse (newly qualified or Experienced) – (RGN) – Private Care Home
Qualification: RGN (newly qualified or Experienced)
Environment: Elderly Care
Location: Thamesmead, London
Salary: £15.00 per hour
Selection Recruitment currently have a superb opportunity in Thamesmead, London for a staff nurse, RGN (Registered General Nurse).
This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified staff nurse to gain their first nursing position in this nursing home as they offer an excellent training scheme through a detailed and thought out preceptorship.
This service is currently recruiting for full time staff nurse (Days) – RGN in Thamesmead, London that has a prestigious reputation for the level of care provided, reflected by excellent CQC reports.
The service itself is a large home, caring for the elderly, dementia, physical disabilities and learning disabilities. It is a home dedicated to providing excellent care to elderly patients and adults of working age.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse (RGN) role include:
- Salary of £15.00 per hour
- 36 - 48 hours per week (depending on your preference)
- Permanent day shifts available.
- Superb training and development opportunities available
- 5.6 weeks’ annual leave per year
- Excellent training opportunities for newly qualified staff nurses.
- Easily commutable from Bexleyheath, Dartford, Thamesmead, and London City Airport.
This is a great opportunity for staff nurses RGN’s (experienced and newly qualified) looking to join a care-centred company committed to providing exceptional levels of care to in Central London.
Due to the nature of this position, experience in a comparable environment providing care for adults and/or elderly desirable. Excellent general nursing skills is also essential.
For more information, or to apply, call Emma today on 07480 580500 or send your CV.
The successful applicant for this Staff Nurse (RGN) position will have:
- RGN qualification
- An active NMC pin
- experience working in a similar environment, or newly qualified
- Positive, motivated work ethic with a can-do attitude
- Strong general nursing skills
- Live within a commutable distance of Thamesmead, London
For more information, or to apply, call Emma today on 07480 580500 or send your CV or alternatively, if this role isn't right for you but you are looking for a new position, give us a call today and we will be happy to help.
Our team at Selection Recruitment have over 10 years’ combined experience recruiting nursing professionals in the local area, so we’re sure we’ll be able to find the right role for you.