- Company: Selection Recruitment
- Base Pay: £15.00 - £15.50 /Hour
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Reference ID: WM1-009
- Contact: Will McCaffrey
- Phone: 0161 694 9643
Role: Staff Nurse (RGN) – Private Nursing Home
Environment: Elderly Care
Location: Southport, Merseyside
Salary: £15.00 to £15.50 per hour
Selection Recruitment currently have superb opportunities in Southport, Merseyside for a staff nurse, RGN (registered general nurse) who has experience working with elderly care.
This home is part of a large group of care homes across the country that has a prestigious reputation for the level of care provided, reflected by excellent CQC reports.
The home itself is a small service, dedicated to the care of elderly patients with general nursing needs and physical disabilities.
The benefits of this staff nurse (RGN) role include:
- Salary up to £15.50 per hour
- 33 or 44 hours per week
- Permanent day shift
- 5.6 weeks’ annual leave entitlement
- Fully-compliant home at the most recent CQC inspection
- Uniform provided
- Superb training and development opportunities available
- Easily commutable from around Chorley, Formby, Ormskirk, Preston and Southport
This is a great opportunity for the candidate (RGN) looking to join a care-centred company committed to providing exceptional levels of elderly nursing care in Southport, Merseyside.
For more information, or to apply, call Will today on 07711 775705 or send your CV. Alternatively, if this role isn't right for you but you are looking for a new position, give us a call today and we will be happy to help.
Our team at Selection Recruitment have over 10 years’ combined experience recruiting nursing professionals in the local area, so we’re sure we’ll be able to find the right role for you.
The successful applicant for this RGN position will have:
- RGN qualification
- An active NMC pin
- Live within a commutable distance of Southport, Merseyside.