Clinical Lead - Purpose Built Nursing Home - Harlow, Essex - £17.48/hr!Work for a UK leading nursing care provider.
This clinical lead vacancy is with one of the UK's most reputable healthcare providers. In total they have just under 70 homes across England and Ireland and years of experience within the nursing home sector. Within their homes they provide residents with residential, nursing and dementia care. Around 80% of their residents have some level of dementia and therefore place emphasis on their high standards of their dementia care.
This particular clinical lead position is with their nursing home in Harlow, Essex. The home cares for just over 100 residents and in such a large environment still maintain their high quality care and an overall CQC report of good. Within the home staff care for residents that may need nursing care for physical disabilities, sensory impairments, dementia and the elderly frail. As clinical lead within this nursing home you will be responsible for the maintenance of staff training and high standards of care as well as assisting the deputy and general manager with the day to day running of the home.
- Manage alongside the deputy and general manager.
- Act as clinical lead nurse within the home.
- Manage all registered nurses and implement training/induction programs for all care staff.
- Ensure the highest level of care is delivered throughout the home.
- Perform quality management and audits in the home.
- Work with the general manager in improving the quality rating from CQC
- Are a registered nurse RGN with a valid NMC pin
- Have 5 years previous experience within elderly care/dementia
- Previous management experience as clinical lead nurse or unit manager
- Be able to complete and pass a DBS check
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and motivate other nurses and staff members
- Have thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
- Competitive Salary + Sunday enhancements
- Continual training and development
- Opportunities to progress
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance
- Fantastic and supportive atmosphere
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy