Staff Nurse (RGN)
We are looking to recruit Staff Nurses to be based at our nursing home in Chingford, Essex.
We are offering a competitive salary (up to £16.30 p/h)
The main duties of the successful Staff Nurse are as follows:
- Plans, manages and provides and evaluates nursing care for our residents
- Supervises the implementation of nursing care plans
- Plans duty rotas and organises and directs the work of the care team in the home
- Monitors residents progress, administers drugs and medicines and gives other forms of treatment
- Works with other healthcare professionals to deal with emergencies and pre-planned treatment of our residents
Skills, qualifications and experience required for Staff Nurse role as follows:-
- Previous experience of working with the elderly and dementia care a distinct advantage
- Suitable nursing qualification (equivalent to NQF Level 6)
- NMC registration
- An Enhanced DBS certificate
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity as Staff Nurse please send your CV to Kieran via the link below. You may also call Kieran to discuss the position on 0207 458 4430.