- Company: Selection Recruitment
- Base Pay: £14.00 /Hour
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Reference ID: WM1-003
- Contact: Will McCaffrey
- Phone: 0161 694 9643
Role: Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) Nights Only - Elderly Nursing Home
Qualification: RGN or RMN
Environment: Elderly Nursing Home
Location: Rochdale, Greater Manchester
Salary: £14.00 per hour
Selection Recruitment currently have superb opportunities close to Rochdale, Greater Manchester for a RGN/RMN to work in an elderly nursing home.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role include:
- Salary of £14.00 per hour
- 36 hours per week
- Permanent night shifts
- 5.6 weeks’ annual leave entitlement
- Fully-compliant home at the most recent CQC inspection
- Uniform provided
- Superb training and development opportunities available
- Easily commutable from around Accrington, Blackburn, Bury, Heywood, Middleton and Oldham
This is a great opportunity for staff nurses RGN/RMN looking to join a forward-thinking company committed to providing exceptional levels of elderly nursing care near Rochdale, Greater Manchester.
Due to the nature of this position, experience in a comparable environment providing care for older adults with general nursing needs and dementia would be advantageous.
For more information, or to apply, call Will today on 07711775705 or send your CV.
If this role isn't right for you but you are looking for a new position, give us a call today on 07711 775705 and we will be happy to help.
Our team at Selection Recruitment have over 10 years' combined experience recruiting nursing professionals in the local area, so we're sure we'll be able to find the right role for you.
The successful applicant for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position will:
- Be a registered general nurse (RGN/RMN)
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a clean DBS
- Live within a commutable distance of Rochdale, Greater Manchester
- Have a current, valid NMC pin