- Company: Selection Recruitment
- Base Pay: £18.00 /Hour
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Reference ID: WM2-010
- Contact: Will McCaffrey
- Phone: 0161 694 9643
Role: Staff Nurse (RMN) Days - Elderly Nursing Home
Environment: Elderly Nursing Home
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Salary: £18.00 per hour
Selection Recruitment currently have superb opportunities close to Wakefield, West Yorkshire for a RMN to work in an elderly nursing home.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse RMN role include:
- Salary of £18.00 per hour
- 33 hours per week
- Permanent day shifts
- 5.6 weeks’ annual leave entitlement
- Fully-compliant home at the most recent CQC inspection
- Uniform provided
- Superb training and development opportunities available
- Easily commutable from around Birstall, Dewsbury, Holbeck, Knottingley, Leeds and Pontefract
This is a great opportunity for staff nurses RMN looking to join a forward-thinking company committed to providing exceptional levels of elderly nursing care near Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
Due to the nature of this position, experience in a comparable environment providing care for older adults with general nursing needs and dementia would be advantageous.
For more information, or to apply, call Will today on 07711775705 or send your CV.
If this role isn't right for you but you are looking for a new position, give us a call today on 07711 775705 and we will be happy to help.
Our team at Selection Recruitment have over 10 years' combined experience recruiting nursing professionals in the local area, so we're sure we'll be able to find the right role for you.
The successful applicant for this Staff Nurse RMN position will:
- Be a registered mental health nurse (RMN)
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a clean DBS
- Live within a commutable distance of Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Have a current, valid NMC pin