Nurse - Mental Health
Health Recruit Network
£15 - £16 /Hour
Staff Nurse required in Redhill, Independent Mental Health Hospital, Up to £16ph, Full Time
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within an Independent Hospital in Redhill. My client provides nursing services to younger adults with Mental Health problems and Substance Misuse. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be working alongside a multi-disciplinary team, maximising the quality of care.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Staff Nurse
- Days / Nights - 36 Hours per week
- Adolescents and Younger Adults
- Up to £16/hr
- Mental Health, Rehabilitation, Substance Misuse
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills.
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.