Partnerships in Care are one of the UK’s leading providers of independent specialist secure and step-down care across the UK.
With hospitals around the country, 30 years of experience and highly experienced teams, we help patients and commissioners find the right care pathways, without the need for multiple reassessments.
Our Staff Nurse role involves:
- Contributing to the comprehensive assessment of a patient
- Compiling a holistic plan of care in partnership with the individual
- Compiling a positive risk management plan
- Monitoring and reviewing individualised patient plans, within an evidence based framework
- Contributing to pre-admission assessment of referred patient
- Contributing to the development of Health Care Workers
- Prioritising, organising, and deploying under direction, resources to meet the requirements of the ward for the duration of a shift.
- Committing to the promotion of basic living skills within a Rehabilitation Setting.
- Contributing to the delivery of evidence based therapeutic interventions as agreed by the interdisciplinary team.
- Managing medication as per hospital policy.
- Adhering at all times to the NMC code of professional conduct.
- To be successful for the higher level nurse positions you would be expected to take on a higher level of responsibility in the above tasks; beyond monitoring, reviewing and contributing. You would also need to be able to undertake the role of supervising and managing staff.
To be successful as Staff Nurse, you’ll need:
- Completion of pre-registration/Preceptorship
- Drive to take responsibility for personal learning and development.
- Experience of working in a similar environment and role
- A focus on patient centred care
- Demonstrable experience of being a team player
- Ability to be self-motivated and flexible
- For higher level nursing position strong Leadership and management of people skills
About our benefits
In return for your expertise and hard work, we offer a wide range of benefits:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Free meals while on duty
- Carefirst – Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Childcare vouchers
- Career development
- Personal health insurance
- Voluntary Benefits
All positions within Partnerships in Care (PiC) are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. Unless specifically commissioned in advance PiC will not consider Applications submitted by or through agencies.
PiC is an equal opportunities employer.
Please read the job description and person specification carefully and ensure that you demonstrate the knowledge, skills and experience required to carry out the role.
Any personal information you provide will be treated in the strictest confidence and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We aim to write to all applicants informing them of the outcome of their application, but if we have not contacted you after four weeks from the closing date please assume your application was unsuccessful.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (https://www.safer-jobs.com), a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.