My client is currently looking to recruit a Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) to join their growing team and someone who has previous experience working in a well-established care home.
This luxury nursing home in Worksop are recruiting for a new Staff Nurse to work full time hours on night shifts. They are paying a salary of £14.00ph and are hoping to start interviewing as soon as possible.
As the Registered Nurse, what will my duties be?
* Medical Documentation
* Monitoring Patient Condition
* Carrying out Treatment Plans
* Assisting with Patient Needs
What skills and experience do I need?
* Must be a qualified RGN or RMN and have a valid NMC pin number or be on a nursing course
* Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Previous experience providing nursing care in an elderly or dementia setting
* Be committed and dedicated to the role
* Full-Time Nights
* 28 days holiday
* Pension Scheme
* Pay for DBS checks and renewals
* Free onsite parking
* Comprehensive induction and traing package