Staff Nurse - EMI
Health Recruit Network
Staff Nurse required in Keighley, West Yorkshire , £16.00 per hour, Days or Nights, Full time hours per week.
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a well established nursing home in Keighley, West Yorkshire. My client provides nursing services to Elderly groups with Dementia.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
The role will offer full time hours per week and can accommodate days or night shifts.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Staff Nurse
- Days or Nights - Full time Hours per week
- £16.00 per hour
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills.
- Established Multi-site company
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Ongoing training
- Free Parking
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
@@txtJobVacancies@@2@@txtJobVacancies @@cboxEECAuthorisedOnly@@on@@cboxEECAuthorisedOnly@@ @@cboxNMCPinNumber@@on@@cboxNMCPinNumber@@ @@cboxEUResidentsOnly@@on@@cboxEUResidentsOnly@@