£15 p/h Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) vacancy at Newcastle neuro centre!
Interested?! Please call James Langan of White Recruitment on 02392 852 319 or email jamesL@whiterecruitment.com
My client is currently looking to recruit a Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to join their team in a private hospital.
This hospital provides neuro rehabilitation, specialist and long term nursing care to adults over the age of 18.
* Full- Time hours available on day or night duty
* You will help to support and supervise a team of Residential Support Workers and ensure that they understand the need to promote a person centred service.
* You will assist the Manager and also carry out general nursing duties, ensuring the care, welfare and safety of all residents is of the highest standard.
* You will be a Registered General Nurse, Registered Learning Disability Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse and be active on the NMC Register.
* Must be a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD and have a valid NMC pin number
* Successful applicants should demonstrate the ability to maintain high standards of patient care and be professionally responsible for the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care. A high standard of record keeping which demonstrates service user engagement is expected.
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Previous experience providing nursing care in an elderly or dementia setting
* Experience in the care of clients with a brain injury, spinal injury or other neurological conditions is an advantage and you should have a keen interest in your own continued professional development and that of the staff working for you.
* Full Time Hours available on Day and or Night Duty
* £15 p/h
As well as the above package my client is fully supportive of all members of staff, offers excellent rates of pay (which are negotiable depending on experience) and excellent career progression if desirable.