Salary: £22,000-£27000 (£11.28-£13.85)
Hours: Full Time (37.5)
Contract Type: Permanent
Further Details: We are currently looking for highly motivated and passionate staff nurses to join a committed nursing team at a very reputable private hospital in Kent. The hospital is bright, warm, modern and welcoming and offers a wide range of treatments (over 200) and surgeries and have built and sustained a reputation for delivering high quality private healthcare services in Kent. Whether general surgeries, cosmetic surgery, non-surgical cosmetic treatments and physiotherapy we are building a service to deliver all your healthcare needs and at a service level you demand. The hospital is in a central location and is easily accessible via public transport links around Kent.
What you'll be doing:
- As Staff Nurse you will organise and implement individual care programmes for patients, using the nursing process and the designated nursing model of care for the ward.
- As Staff Nurse you will practice in accordance with the NMC codes and any other mandatory or organisational standards.
- As Staff Nurse you will participate in and contribute to the implementation of change strategies aimed at improving professional practice and the overall efficiency of the ward.
What you'll need:
- As Staff Nurse you will be Registered Nurse 1st level
- As Staff Nurse you will have evidence of continual professional development
- As Staff Nurse you will have experience in a surgical / medical environment with a knowledge and understanding of surgical / medical procedures
- As Staff Nurse you will have experience of delivery of evidence based practice
- As Staff Nurse you will be able to demonstrate a patient focus approach
- A generous holiday allowance, increasing with length of service
- Company contribution pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- My work offers scheme
- Family and friends discounts on Physiotherapy and Health Screening services
- Uniform provided
- Free onsite parking
For more information and or to apply please call Jessica Osborne on 01489 774202 and or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This location is commutable from: Margate, Canterbury, and Broadstairs