Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) Elderly Nursing Home, Barrow in Furness & Ulverston £21,645
Registered General Nurse, Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities required to work within the elderly nursing home environment. The nursing homes are medium in size, located in Ulverston and Barrow in Furness.
My client provides general nursing to the elderly who are frail and some have dementia.
Full and Part time hours available on day or night duty
* Provide and supervise the delivery of high standards of care to residents with the nursing home
* Assess the care needed to address the resident's physical, psychological and social needs
* Administration of all medications
* Dealing with residents with complex needs
* Must be a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD
* Have a valid NMC pin number
* Satisfactory DBS and POVA completion upon successful application
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Be committed and dedicated to the role.
Salary: £21,645 full time, part time may be considered + on-going training If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.