Successful appointments are subject to satisfactory references and a DBS check. Candidates must have a valid NMC Pin Number and be authorised to work in the EU. A clean driver’s licence and your own transport are also essential for this role.
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Qualification as RNA or RGN Level 1, or RNMH or RMN Level 1
- Hold valid and current NMC registration and pin number (we will consider applicants who are awaiting their NMC pin number)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Previous experience in a care home environment or in working with the elderly is desirable but not essential
- Applicants must have a desire to care for others and be compassionate and flexible