A large general elderly nursing home in the Dumbarton area is currently looking to recruit a Staff Nurse to work on a rolling rota.
Competitive rates of pay of £14.75 per hour are offered with both day and night shifts required. You will work contracted hours of 38.5 per week averaged out as follows:
- Week One – Monday, Tuesday, Saturday & Sunday
- Week Two – Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult/General Nurse (RGN) or Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Flexible to work a rotating shift pattern as detailed above
- Ideally demonstrate some experience in an elderly care setting
- Good knowledge and understanding of Care Inspectorate requirements and quality standards and able to deliver care in line with best practices
You will be joining a highly reputable, independently owned and managed care home that only provides general elderly care. During the most recent inspection the service received excellent feedback and quality grades, which reflected the standards of excellence throughout the home.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Dunbartonshire, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.