Senior Nurse (RGN or RMN) opportunity within a modern elderly nursing home environment providing nursing care for the elderly.
This role is ideally suited to candidates with significant nursing experience or for a nurse looking for career progression.
The successful candidate must have a caring nature and be passionate about providing only the best care to elderly residents. As well as this, you must have a minimum of 2 years nursing experience.
- To carry responsibility for the management of the unit during the day
- Leading the shift, assessing priorities, delegating available resources effectively and ensuring documentation is completed
- Develop the skills of the care team
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained
- Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
- To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
- Must be a qualified RGN or RMN and have a valid NMC pin number
- Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
- Previous experience providing nursing care in an elderly or dementia setting
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
- Must have senior experience at supervisory level within a nursing home
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000 per annum plus on-going training
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy