Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Staff Nurse RMN / RNLD Rehabilitation Service
Location: Welton, Lincoln
Salary: Up To £30,000 ( Enhancements for unsociable hours)
Hours: Full time
As part of our clients' on-going development, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join an outstanding service specialising within rehabilitation for mixed gender service users with Learning Disabilities and/or Mental Health issues, just outside of Lincoln. The facility provides ongoing care for 40 services users, with the main aim to improve quality of life through strategic, positive risk taking and participation in meaningful activities. The facility also offers care for those under locked rehab needs.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for qualified nurses in the Lincoln area who are looking to forward their career, gaining invaluable experience while working within a positive environment.
In this innovative key role you will:
- Work closely with our in-house Consultant Psychiatrists, Psychologists and Therapists to develop effective, highly specialised, individual care and treatment programmes for the service users
- Provide leadership and support to the care teams
- Provide the highest level of specialist care to our service users through positive behaviour support and promoting personalisation, independence and safety at all times
- Enhance your existing skills and make a significant difference to the lives of others
Additional Enhancements and Benefits include:
- Enhanced rates for weekend, night and bank holiday work
- An incremental pay system for continued service
- 33 days paid leave per annum
- Reimbursement of NMC Registration fee and support with Revalidation
- A full 6 month supported preceptorship for Newly Qualified Nurses
- Entitlement to take free therapeutic meals and refreshments with service users whilst on duty.
- A full induction programme
- Training and development opportunities to promote career development and ability to specialise
- Free onsite parking
- An employer assisted pension scheme of up to 3% of salary
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free DBS Enhanced Disclosure
- Access to free Occupational Health support
- A supportive, friendly working environment
This project will provide excellent robust opportunities for greater independence and re-integration into the community for individuals with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour who have perhaps previously resided in hospital or to provide an alternative to a hospital admission.
Due to the size and nature of this leading healthcare provider, career and personal development is so great within the company, and there will be on-going training and support if required, with career progression within this facility and to other services within our client's business.
I am happy to receive applications from newly qualified nurses, as well as experienced nurses. Applicants must be qualified Mental Health nurse (RMN) or Learning Disability nurse (RNLD) practitioners and must hold a valid PIN.
All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information or to apply for the position please contact Liam Kenny on 01489 774205. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.