My client is looking for a Staffing Scheduler for a 6 month contract, to work in a Residential and Education site that provide care and support for Children with Learning disabilities. The company provide care along withonsite education to Children ages 9 - 16.
- Using an electronic rostering system, you will be responsible for the update and reports.
- Contact float, bank and agency staff in order to fill gaps in the rota across the sites.
- Inform departments of sickness and absence and follow up calls with staff members.
- Conduct new and agency staff inductions in line with ofsted.
- Ensure compliance is met with all staff on site.
- Experience of rostering arrangements and using electronic systems.
- Background of working within Children's services, would be an advantage.
- Intermediate knowledge and experience of MS packages.
- Understanding of working time directive (2003)
- Flexibility to work 5 days a week including weekends, between shifts from 06.30 - 13.30pm and 14.00pm - 21.00pm.
Due to the location of the service you will be required to have a full driving license with access to a vehicle.
The company offer £20k salary per annum, 35 days holiday per annum and a stakeholder pension, free parking and free meals on duty.
If you are interested in the above and would like to find out more, apply NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us
At Coburg Banks Social Care we have a rich history of working with leading organisations and representing candidate’s needs efficiently, making us one of the most highly respected consultancies in the Health and Social Care sectors.
We provide personalised career advice and are able to effectively recruit in a wide variety of positions including:
Senior Manager, Registered Manager, Service Manager, Project Manager, Care Coordinator, Team Leader, Nurse Manager and Nurse.
Through offering an integrated range of health and social care recruitment services we are able to offer recruitment in the following areas of care;
Adults with Learning & Physical Disabilities, Complex Needs, Mental Health, Elderly, EMI, Children’s Services, Domiciliary Care.
Our priority is working with you to help source and place you in that perfect role.