My client is looking to recruit a Substance Misuse Nurse (RGN or RMN) to join their team on a full-time basis.
My client's facility provides nursing care for working age males who have or have had mental health issues or a case of substance misuse and who have offended.
The role requires you to be a 1st level RGN or RMN in the UK and to have experience (supported by evidence) with substance misusers, and it is preferable to have your RCGP 1-2 in substance misuse.
- Assessing, treating and working alongside adult males who experience mental health issues and misuse drugs and alcohol
- Developing and implementing appropriate treatment plans for vulnerable service users
- Regularly maintaining accurate records for each individual to achieve clinical standards
- Working efficiently either as part of a team or invidually
- Appropriately escalating any concerns to relevant colleagues
- 1st level RGN or RMN qualified with valid NMC pin
- Experience with substance misusers - this must be able to be evidenced
- Desirable to have RCGP 1 and 2 in Substance Misuse Management
- Genuinely interested in making a difference to service users' lives and wellbeing
- Able to provide satisfactory DBS and references
Interested? Please contact Carly at White Recruitment (02392 816901 or email@example.com) to discuss further!
- Up to £28,500
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Full-time mixed days and nights
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy