An experienced Registered Nurse is requires to work in a small rehabilitation facility in Bradford in the role of Substance Misuse Nurse.
This service provides rehabilitation, care and support for men and women of working age with drug and alcohol problems, promoting good quality of life.
Candidates for this Substance Misuse Nurse role should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified and registered as a Mental Health Nurse
- At least 1 year’s post-registration experience
- Ideally experienced in a substance misuse setting, or demonstrating a keen interest in this area of care
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, demonstrating confidence working with a range of service users with a variety of needs
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge relevant to this sector of care
A salary in the range of £25,783 - £27,901 per annum is offered.
This is a full time, permanent role with a 40 hour working week. Shift patterns are 2 day shifts, 2 night shifts then 5 days off.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse level to Senior Management throughout West Yorkshire, please call Katie Butler at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
Alternatively, please visit our website for a full national vacancy list.