Support Worker - Term Time Only!
Battling to find the right job to work alongside your family life?
Love being a Support Worker but hate that it's not a daytime job?
If this is you, then we have the perfect job for you if you are based in Croydon.
Would you like to work from 8.15 to 5.15 Monday to Friday term time?
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
* To escort the students on the minibus from South Croydon, travel with them to Lingfield and then back on the minibus from Lingfield to South Croydon.
* You will assist and supervise children on their journey and then work in the classroom or in the residential home for the day before escorting the students on the bus on their homeward journey.
* To create in conjunction with other members of staff a caring, safe and acceptable atmosphere.
* Supporting at all times the long term aim for student independence by encouraging the growth of these skills.
* To lead and participate in various recreational, educational and social activities and to accompany students either to other areas of the site or off site for scheduled meetings or activities.
* To undertake the role of Keyworker for a specified number of students, with special responsibility to ensure a consistency of the support provided and to identify any issues concerning development.
* Attending meetings, in conjunction with the line manager.
What You'll Need:
*6 months previous experience in Care
*Your commitment for a minimum of three months
*Be willing to undertake a DBS check if you don't have a valid enhanced certificate dated within the last year
Search Consultancy are currently recruiting for a Residential Support Worker to work with a large client in the Lingfield area.
Experience working as a Healthcare Assistant or a Support Worker is a must (minimum of 6 months)
We offer excellent pay rates and the opportunity to work with a fantastic client. Training and DBS are provided.
If you are interested please contact Katelyn Byrne at Search Crawley or apply on-line.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.