We are currently recruiting experienced, caring and compassionate Health Care Assistants (HCA) and Support workers to work in Hospitals/Nursing/Residential Homes. Ambition24hour pay rates range from £11 to £16.67 p/h. You must be able to work as part of a team to provide and maintain professional standards of care.
- Use the personal security systems within the workplace according to practice guidelines.
- Be able to manage your own time effectively.
- Be aware of the legal issues pertinent to the role of a basic HCA Respect the privacy, dignity, needs and beliefs of patients and carers .
- Act as a chaperone Maintain confidentiality or information relating to patients, relatives and staff To present a caring and efficient image and to present themselves in a reasonable way, with due regard to social acceptability, tidiness and personal hygiene.
- To wear the agreed uniform in a clean and presentable condition.
- To work within a team with service user/client dignity held in high value, respecting every individual’s diversity, rights and beliefs at all times.
- To behave in a professional manner at all times, being aware of how attitudes and personal behaviour can impact on service user/client care and the team as a whole.
- To participate in the basic nursing care of the residents/patients under the supervision of trained staff .
- To help to maintain a safe environment for staff, residents and visitors, through awareness of health and safety policies, including infection control.
- Accept accountability for your actions and behavior.
Ambition24hours offer a 24-7 service, 365 days a year to both clients and staff registered with us. We are committed to providing our clients with the best staff on the market at short notice, and our pay rates reflect this. We offer online and classroom training courses. Once you are registered with A24 you can access A24 Connect and look at your compliance status, ask questions, and update availability - therefore being more in control of your records and compliance. Our systems are very intelligent and in addition to the A24 Connect portal, email reminders will be sent to you on a regular basis providing you with time to comply with any requirements.